Thursday 12 May 2016

How we lost our Innocence?

I haven´t met you but i have seen the heart you held long ago. Now, i see you holding same more closer to you just so you can protect from the sample people you once wished to share. I can see you underneath that attitude you carry. I see how you leave everyone who care about you behind, just so they can´t touch it anymore. Once you see them touching your soul and reaching to the innocence you hide under that crazy look, under that bold personality covered in smoke, alcohol or drugs. All you do is run, run away after all how can see something you have hidden for so long. After all how can they love you for that soft heart you still carry inside...

I know how you do it and i know why you do it. I know you sat in similar boat like i did once. I know you loved someone, someone you never expected to ruin you. I know you trusted way too much like i did once. I know you gave all you had and i know that now you stand where you feel like you have nothing to give. I know you are drowning in that wrenched pain and i know you are running more and more faster so that even the wind can´t touch. You hide your heart under that skin, under that hard skin which seems to be impermeable. 

You know you were there, where you gave love, trust and all the human nature you had. You say, you have forgiven them but are you sure? If you have then why are you holding that heart so closed in your hands that even you are scared to take a peek at it. What is it, fear of losing what you still have or fear of going through what you had to long ago? I can feel and i know how badly you need someone to hold it for you as you are tired of even holding it. But you are not able to trust again and i wonder if you will ever do it once more.

I wish i could hold it for you, i would show you how you still have it inside. You may have changed the color of your skin but your heart still resides inside. I wish i could do something to let you flow. I told you the truth and i thought we will hold each other´s heart and we will protect it more than ever. But i was wrong, you took it like them and then you crushed it like them. You were no different than anyone, you just made me live in awe and hand over to you what i was protecting with my life. And this is how we lost our innocence.

KPK

No comments:

Post a Comment