Wednesday 20 April 2016

Love letter to a Nameless lover

You came like a spring
With a touch of soft, warm sun
With a soul of white light
and you took that step
and you moved closer
you entered my territory
You were strong
and i liked it
You  were persistent
and i loved it
You were the fire
i wanted to burn in
My shields were up high
and you chose to melt them down
I was cold and you were warm
You were like a surprise 
You were the moon kissing me in my darkness
You were the blanket in my cold nights
You never stopped me 
You never hold me 
You chose to set me free
You let this bird take her flight
But today 
I know you were the love,
The love i deserve
The love i kept searching for
But we will never say it
But we will never forget it
We loved
in our own secret little world



No comments:

Post a Comment